Monday, February 17, 2014

StraightFace


Forever is more than just an album, it's a story that grabs your attention straight from the start. This music is not for the average listener who just wants to hear the latest Top 40 hits on the radio, it is for those who want music that will evoke raw emotion. In every track you can hear the pain and emotion that StraightFace has had endure in his life. I was extremely impressed with the production of this album, StraightFace's flow and lyricism are top quality and along with all the awesome samples used throughout the album he has created some of my favorite work so far this year. I hope to hear a lot more from StraightFace in the future and see him develop even more into an amazing artist. Forever was one of my favorite tracks off this album, I was at aw of the story he tells and the emotion that I felt just listening to the song, for me it truly was the perfect ending for the album. I urge you to go take a listen to Forever below and support StraightFace by spreading his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIL AARON: NEW SONG "TOP 8" NEEDS TO BE IN YOUR ROTATION

If you haven't heard of Lil Aaron by now, it's time to stop what you're doing and listen to his newest release "TOP 8&qu...