Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pell Eleven:11

Pell was a new artist to me but not anymore after listening to his new song Eleven:11 I'm hooked. Listening to his music he reminds me of  Cudi/Theophilus London/Big Sean combination which I guess is why his music is so addicting in its own right. From a bit a research on Pell I have learned some pretty interesting facts on his past and how his life influences his music. His versatility on different songs is one of the abilities that I admire most about his work. I look forward to hearing and seeing more of what Pell has to offer us in 2014. Check out his song Eleven:11 below and check out his Feel Good Summer EP for even more awesome music.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIL AARON: NEW SONG "TOP 8" NEEDS TO BE IN YOUR ROTATION

If you haven't heard of Lil Aaron by now, it's time to stop what you're doing and listen to his newest release "TOP 8&qu...