Friday, February 7, 2014

StraightFace Forever

Wow. First off thank you EARMILK for introducing me to StraightFace. When I first heard this new music from StraightFace called Forever I knew I had to share it too. There is something raw and emotionally riveting about StraightFace's music. I myself am currently in the process of finishing Forever (I downloaded it halfway through the first song). He hails from Athens, GA and thats about all I know of him so far, but am excited to learn and hear more of what he has to offer. If Forever is a predictor of what can come from this guy then I don't see him going away anytime soon. Stream/Download Forever below and prepare yourself for is coming from this guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIL AARON: NEW SONG "TOP 8" NEEDS TO BE IN YOUR ROTATION

If you haven't heard of Lil Aaron by now, it's time to stop what you're doing and listen to his newest release "TOP 8&qu...